So… this weekend was rough.
Despite all good intentions, and despite setting not buying many new games as one of my big goals for the month, I ended up buying quite a few games to add to my backlog this weekend.
In order, let’s see:
Google Play had a sale on games. I was good and picked up only:
- Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation
Steam had an autumn sale. In two or three different purchases, I ended up buying:
- The Fruit of Grisaia
- (Grisaia spinoff) Idol Magical Girl Chiru Chiru Michiru Parts 1 & 2
- The Carpe Fulgur Bundle (Recettear, Fortune Summoners, Chantelise)
- Fallout Classics Bundle (Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics)
- Tokyo School Life
- Grandia II
- The Euro Truck Simulator 2 Deluxe Bundle (Euro Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Bus Driver, Scania Truck Driving Simulator, Trucks and Trailers)
- Ys I & II Chronicles+
- Ys: The Oath in Felghana
- Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition
The Playstation Store had a sale, in which I bought:
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
- Trine 2
Amazon had half-off on:
- Akiba’s Trip
And, finally, at JAST USA, I purchased the following as 50% off specials:
- My Girlfriend Is the President Fandisk (Sequel)
- School Days HQ
- Shiny Days
I also took the weekend to enter my purchases from the Humble Bundle Japan All-Stars sale (now over) and some other old Humble Bundles… so between that and this month’s Playstation Plus games, the damage to my backlog was a bit worse than the damage to my wallet.
At least I didn’t end up also paying for a Playstation 4 yet. …. yet.