So, it’s been awhile, but I’m finally working on my backlog again. From 2015-2018 I have been sidetracked on FFXIV, spending a majority of my recreational time on there at the expense of all other games.
During that time the number of games available to me through the Playstation Plus and Humble Bundle have continued to grow.
Some of my immediate goals for 2019:
- Beat at least one game a month (maybe I should have set that higher, though… it’s only February and I’ve already beaten 6….)
- Get my (PlayStation) trophies-per-day (as tracked by PSN Profiles) back up to 1.0 per day or higher… because I used to be well above that. My target date for this goal is August 27, 2019 (the 6th anniversary of getting my PS3) – and the target number of trophies needed is 2192 if my math is correct.
January Progress (through Feb 2nd):
- Beat & Complete Life Is Strange (Steam) / I also later ran through the PS4 version (a PS+ Freebie) for all trophies
- Beat & Complete 100% Kindred Spirits on the Roof (Steam)
- Beat & Complete Life Is Strange: Before the Storm (Steam)
- Beat Broken Age (Vita) and obtained all but two trophies
- Beat & Complete Beyond: Two Souls (PS3) – obtained all trophies
- Beat Steins;Gate 0 (Vita) and viewed 1/6 endings
- Total PSN trophies earned: +154 between January 1st – February 2nd
Possible Upcoming in February:
- Complete all endings of Steins;Gate 0 (Vita)
- Speedrun Broken Age (Vita) for Platinum trophy?
- Possible next game to start: Corpse Party: Blood Drive (Vita), Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (Vita), or Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (Vita)
- Obtain at least 10 trophies to remain on track to 2192